BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20606)
Brooke W.
Corpus Christi
I love Kate spade! I love the jewelry and all of the amazing purse options. I would recommend looking into these products!
Nathaly D.
Doral, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Como no amar los bolsos de está tan quería marca si es que son espectaculares. Los grandes y los monederos. Alucino cada vez que me entro en Amazon y no puede faltar en mi listas de deseos dos o tres bolsos de estos.
Mileia R.
Pinson
Super pricey but she always has the most beautiful products. Always a great buy when you’re looking to spoil yourselves
Andi L.
Columbia , SC
I always shop their sale section! I can find nice, quality, fashionable purses and accessories for a reasonable price!
Paola V.
I personally love the quirky styles like the champagne bucket bag, the newspaper clutch, and etc (shamelessy, I own an entire closet full of them lol!). But what makes KS so great is the price. I honestly think they are a great deal for the money because of the quality and the creativity.
Sierra B.
I got an iPhone and I went instantly to the phone cases this brand makes. They are very sturdy and I still have it on my phone. It was a little pricey but it never goes out of style.
Sarah C.
Raleigh, NC
Good quality wallet that fits everything I need it too while still fitting in my pocket. It's perfectly portable
Elissa B.
San Antonio, TX
I have a wallet and a purse from Kate Spade. The quality is amazing! It lasts forever and goes with everything!
Brianna H.
The quality of Kate Spade products are pretty great. They have a variety of items to fit any woman's needs. On the other hand though, they are ridiculously priced. Just because something is all cute and decorated definitely does NOT mean that the prices should be so high. Pretty disappointed when it comes to pricing but the products are great.
Madysen R.
Aspers, PA
Great quality stuff, pretty decent price but not the most efficient, would like it the have more compartments.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?