BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20558)
Stacy K.
Willow Spgs, IL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
They have some cute, quality bags! They are gorgeous and classic. You can't go wrong with Kate Spade. The brand is of quality so you get what you pay for.
Heather M.
Livermore, CA
I absolutely love my new Kate Spade purse. Classy, sassy, and just my style. I will definitely be going back to get something for Mother's Day for my mom.
Ruzica R.
I have only purchased Kate Spade purses. I love the style, design, and quality of the bags. The styles are chic and classic so the style lasts, Which is great! If I could I would own every Kate purse you could imagine!
Karen R.
I admire Kate spade . I have bought many purses from her and I’m in love with all of them I love the different styles she has to choose from. I think it’s at its best. People should shop here .
Amy J.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I adore Kate Spade, possibly my favorite designer of all times. I love everything, from handbags to sunglasses to jewelry and clothing. One of my favorite indulgences is allowing myself to purchase new items for myself.
Jacquelyn D.
Kate Spade products are always top notch. The packaging for it could be cuter, but that is nit-picking. I would definitely recommend their products.
Brittany H.
Gaston, OR
Who doesn’t love Kate Spade it’s a super cute brand super girly and last forever. It is a brand I recommend to everybody and it goes with everything
Alana W.
Chiefland
Love most of their products!! I'm not one to splurge very often on luxury things but I absolutely love the quality of their products so I will most definitely continue to splurge on these items! Wonderful products!
Julia M.
Their end of season online sales are amazing! They had beautiful bags for over 50% off! Amazing quality and designs too. Love to add a pop of color to my wardrobe
Jordan H.
Elwood
was great. I loved the product. I would definitely buy again. I love this company. It smells amazing!!
The packaging was great. It arrived in a great time. It definitely met my expectations. I would definitely buy it more. It is awesome. I recommend the product.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?