BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20609)
Sarah L.
Classic styles, superior quality and great prices - this is why I only buy Kate Spade purses and wallets now and have never looked back! Fresh styles for every season too!
María R.
weston, FL
Yo amo y adoro esto marca porque es demasiado diversa y tiene artículos increíbles como bellos monederos carteras estuches telefónicos y una gran variedad de productos y Súper originales
Gabriela M.
Philadelphia , PA
Love kate spade. I even have a mug. She has amazing stulish handbags. It reminds me of betsy johnson. I love the fashinable things she comes with, from glass ware to handbags. I love the designs and the colors that they make something into. I def recommend
Raschelle G.
I have bought purses, clutches, and wallets in this brand for years now and there isnt one negative thing I can say! Long lasting, gorgeous colors, very simple and elegant!
Katie S.
Pleasanton, CA
I love Kate Spade. They have the cutest purses, wallets, and tech accessories. The metal on my wallets and bags do unfortunately get scratched very easily though.
Taylor W.
Kate Spade will never go out of style. The designs are classy and timeless. Very nice accessories for the office or going out to a nice restaurant - very easily diverse.
Kelsey O.
Athens, OH
beyond obsessed with the brand, all of the wallets, purses, key chains, and phone cases that I use are kate spade and they're all incredible quality. I would highly recommend this brand if you're looking for accessories or even planners and travel mugs etc.
I absolutely love Kaye Spade. Not super expensive, but expensive enough to look good ok you. My sister bought me a Kate Spade purse and I use them more than my LV's.
Katie M.
Clear Spring, MD
I love Kate Spade!! I have the cutest wallet and I love it! I use it everyday!! I highly recommend this brand! It is a bit on the expensive side but totally worth it!
Lauren K.
Love this brand! Things can a little pricey, but they have amazing quality. I have had great experiences with all of my purses and other small accessories from here.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?