BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20606)
Jessie C.
Gladstone
I love almost anything Kate spade, I just wish some of her products were more reasonably priced. I love how the leather on the purses are a top grade and will last a while
Vanessa C.
Long Beach
Kate Spade had everything from classic silouhettes to quirky colorful bags. Their products are always of good quality and have great customer service when ordering online.
Allison L.
Aliceville, AL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Obsessed with anything Kate spade. From earrings to purses, there items are all amazing quality. I always wanted a Kate spade purse but could never make myself spend the money but I finally did and I absolutely love it!!! Would definitely recommend splurging for yourself. I promise you won’t be upset.
Eleanor V.
Sudbury, MA
I love Kate Spade. I have only bought their purses and wallets but they are of excellent quality and are super pretty and fashionable. The only downside is that they are pretty high end so they are expensive but they do have a lot of sales where you can get a great discount on their bags and clothing.
Lindsey R.
royal palm beach
I have only ever gotten one thing from Kate spade and they were earrings. The earrings were little gold spades. The plus side was that they were cheaper than I expected. But the down side was the back of the earrings because they were the plastic circle ones. As soon as I got home I changed the backs.
Katie W.
Manassas, VA
I love all of the Kate Spade products that I own. Their earrings are extremely well made and don’t irritate my skin. I use my nylon back pack every day for work and it can be dressed up or down. I would recommend Kate Spade to everyone and the prices are reasonable for how well made the products are.
Elizabeth N.
Wyoming, MI
I will blast this brand to anybody. I have multiple bag styles and wallets and I am in love. My favorite part is that they make my favorite color in almost every bag. The quality of purses is so high and for the price that you’re paying, you’re getting a well made bag that will last you a long time.
Mike W.
Coral Gables, FL
Love their quality products! Always consistent on what they provide to their customers. I find their aesthetic to for what I am looking for. Great customer service and shopping experience. Have added many items to my collection.
Emily W.
Madeira Beach
Kate spade bags are by far the best quality and price for luxury brand. If you wait until there is a 75% off sale you can buy a nice bag for only $150. I got one and it lasted 2 years. My newest one is almost 6 months old and looks brand new. I’m pissed Coach bought Kate Spade though, I hope they don’t change the quality of the brand too much.
Bayley C.
Kate Spade is y favorite company. I have many products from them and there is not one that disappoints. I have multiple cross body bags, wallets, wristlets, earrings, phone cases, jewlery, mugs, planners, etc. love them all. especially when there is a sale going on i go nuts. I LOVE KATE SPADE
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?