BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20545)
Jillian W.
Long Beach, NY
I love my Kate Spade bags. The quality is amazing and so are the colors. Especially to wear during the spring and summer seasons. Kate knows just how to keep a woman looking great!
Patricia  L.
El Paso, TX
Love late spade products. They have a simple and classy look. I have a phone wristlet and it's so sturdy. I've had it for a while already and still looks like new
Rabia T.
I bought a very expensive watch from there. After few weeks the strap of it started getting bad and it got my shirts color transferred on the strap. Weird!
Love the watch though!
Alli B.
Lincolnshire
Kate spade is a good store, however it is a little expensive but if goes a long way. I would still recommend going there because you can fine cute stuff that isn't too much money:
blondale y.
Pittsfield, IL
I love anything Kate Spade! It's all an amazing quality! You can get a lot for an affordable price! I recently bought an amazing pair of earrings that are stunning!
Caitlyn K.
Centereach, NY
Great products from their bags to their jewelry. Adorable shoes as well. Not too over priced but definitely not the cheapest. Good quality though so I don't mind paying the price
Catherine  H.
Athens, GA
Kate Spade is my favorite brand by far!! This purses are to die for, and their jewelry is amazing as well! Everything is great quality, and I promise you won't be disappointed!
Griffin B.
Love all of her stuff! The purses are so cute and come in so many different colors and sizes. Flash sales are the best and their returns are super easy. Friendly customer service too.
JK H.
Providence, RI
I have a pair of Kate Spade glasses that are amazing and come in a great pink and orange case. The purses are also great, classic bright colors and very well made and durable.
Huma R.
Woodridge, IL
I LOVE LOVE LOVE KATE SPADE! Everything she does is so colorful and creative and bold and feminine. If I coudl only wear Kate Spade for the rest of my life I would be happy.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?