BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Olivia H.
I love Kate Spade. So many cute products and designs to offer. From young to old she can have you covered. Great quality, I love my purses from her, but my watch is the greatest! So comfortable, and goes with everything!
Sabine M.
Sandusky, OH
Own two Kate spade bags. Although I do love them I feel the price does not justify the product. In the hand bag arena there are so many wonderful purses for less and equivalent quality
Leanna B.
I have a pair of the Kate Spade stud earrings in the turquoise and the green. I love them and I get so many compliments on how cute they are. They are the perfect size and shape and they make a wonderful statement and add a pop of color to any outfit. They are also great to give out as gifts!
Pamela B.
Petersburg, VA
I'm in love with the Kate Spade lip moisturizer that a friend gave me from her ipsy subscription. I wish that I had one hundred on hand just in case I ever run out!!!
Ashley S.
Nashville, TN
There is a Kate Spade in the mall I shop at all the time! I really love the handbags there and wallets! They are good quality and last for a long time! I try to shop there any buy products as much as I can because it stays in good shape for a long time!!!
Jamie B.
Tempe, AZ
I absolutely love Kate Spade and their designs, however the last two purses I purchased from them started to peel and fall apart. Cute for a bit but not long lasting.
Lilly P.
I bought a Kate Spade wallet and has lasted me a long time. I see a little of color transfer from clothes or something so you must be very careful. Kate Spade
gisselle r.
ontario
products are great quality and affordable enough for their quality, highly recommend!! Being a member also allows you to get discounts, plus they always have sales!
Savannah M.
Liberty
I love Kate Spade! It is always unique and good priced. I amna huge fannof the pocket books and wallets! My favorite thing is the bright colors and unique patterns.
Samantha H.
Minot, ND
I love Kate spade! I don’t always buy the bags because I sometimes they’re to expensive for the product they are putting out.. I’d rather purchase from MK or Coach.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?