BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20428)
Linda T.
I love Kate Spade products! I own a few pieces from there and it's affordable. I love their cross body bags the most. I usually find really good deals at the outlets and sometimes at their regular stores.
Tiffany T.
Castro Valley, CA
Kate Spade's products are so cute yet classy at the same time. The quality is great and the colors are brilliant. It's pretty expensive so I usually purchase Kate Spade products at their outlet store.
Gaby C.
Naples, FL
I have two purses and a wallet. The wallet is a true classic and super pretty and useful. The purses and super nice quality and last forever and don't look like they go through a daily grind everyday
Brie M.
Belle Plaine
kate spade new york Walk On Air Eau de Parfum
One of my all time favorite perfumes. The scent lasts all day and I can promise you'll get some compliments.
Erin P.
Bloomfield, NJ
I think her items are quirky and cute. She's branched off into different industries. I recently got my new iPhone case by Kate Spade and I actually love it and get the most compliments from its design.
ana F.
Denver, CO
Their purses and wallets are so nice! i would definitely recommend buying one! Such nice quality, lots of color ranges and styles, but it is somewhat overpriced.
Jolie C.
Milpitas, CA
I've bought tennis shoes and a purse. Both were stylish and high quality. I really like the leather that they used for the purse. It's got a nice grain and finish.
Rachel A.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I had a beautiful kate spade purse I loved. The quality was so good after 2 years of using just that one purse I was able to pass it on the a friend who was eyeing it.
Hunter S.
Elgin, OK
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love the look and feel of this jewelry. I like the dainty necklaces but for the price honestly jtv has better metal quality. I don't want a coat of gold over some lesser metal if anything I would like several coats or more purity.
Suzy G.
Cleveland, OH
I have a kate spade purse that has held up well the craftsmen ship is nice. I also haventhe kate spade walking on air perfume thay I wear daily. I love the scenr
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?