BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Brittany W.
Beavercreek
I've always used Michael Kors, but when I was on vacation I decided to check out Kate Spade as well. I got a wallet from there and it's PERFECT. It's the perfect size for what I needed and it's so cute as well.
Amanda  R.
Davison, MI
I love my Kate Spade wallet. It's high quality, and has lasted me a long time! I don't typically shop for this brand, as it is expensive. I love finding these deals at other stores that carry the brand, though.
Hannah H.
Austin, TX
Kate Spade's style is my favorite designer style. It's simple and elegant and instantly recognizable without being too loud. The planners are so cute I'll usually buy one every year. Recently their world map collection and their collaborations with Disney made me want to buy everything.
Tracy
Groveport, OH
I love the purse styles they have there. They are soo modern looking and go with any outfit. I enjoy the sleek clean look that the purses have to offer and then they have a pop of color just to give you style. I also enjoy the "Kate Spade" emblem on their purses, wallets, covers and cases.
Abby M.
Avon Lake, OH
Quite expensive but great quality products! I love when they have their 70% off surprise sale! I have so many beautiful bags from Kate Spade. Everything is so beautiful and lasts forever. Will always shop here!
Alexandra A.
Ballwin, MO
Kate Spade has fun and unique merchandise. I shop here when I can and during sales. They have some room for improvement when it comes to customer service because they don't have a very knowledgeable (in my area) group of employees. Despite the difficult customer service, this is a great place to shop.
Jessica M.
I love Kate Spade for my school supplies. Looking stylish is a huge deal for me. But the prices are so high for basic school supplies, the brand has become more of a splurge for me.
Liza C.
Fresno, CA
Whenever I need a new wallet I always come back to Kate Spade. For the quality you can't beat the price, gorgeous buttery leather, a wide range of colors and simplistic designs are just what I like in a wallet.
Jessica J.
Hyde Park, NY
The material is scratchy and the handle is just slightly too short to properly throw it over my shoulder but I still love the look and the bag is perfect for beach trips or as a tote to go to the farmers market
Jillian W.
Even though the products are expensive, they are amazing. I got a new purse for Christmas and I'm so pleased. It's a shoulder purse and big enough to fit my books for school. I will definitely be back for more
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?