BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20408)
Haleigh B.
I received a sample of Kate spades perfume in a catalog and fell in love. It was called live color fully and it was fresh and clean! I hope to buy it soon!!! Eek!
JoJo Z.
I just got the best purse in the entire world from Kate spade for my birthday this year. I wear it all the time and complements every day! Makes me feel so confident and fashionable!
Briana G.
Weslaco, TX
I recently bought a Kate spade purse and a pair of sunglasses! All I could say is I'm in love! I get a lot of compliments on my purse. I love this brand! So cute!!
Julia K.
Rockland, ME
Such cute clothing! My only wish is that the sizes fit a little more realistically. Some women have curves, dammit! Other than that, the clothes are so so cute, which helps explain the shopping bags to my husband!
Megan H.
Little Rock, AR
I love all of my Kate Spade products. Not my absolute favorite high end brand for the price, but a very good value and quality made purses and other cute things.
Katherine R.
Doral, FL
GREAT GREAAAAAAAAT BRAND. Omg so cute, so stunning, so chic. The PURSES. Omg they are the end of the ends, so beautiful, so representative, so Kate Spade. The quality is amazing, and well care. Totally recomended!
Amy D.
Freedom, PA
I've only ever purchased IPhone cases from Kate Spade but I absolutely love them! One day I'll be able to purchase a hand bag as well! I can tell that they are high quality.
sabera r.
I love everything about this brand I love their handbags so stylish so amazingly comfortable and very beautiful pieces! Love their jewelry and clothing line also
Brena P.
Wenatchee, WA
Omg I love there purses. They can be a little pricey but if you look for your nearest Kate Spade outlet it be worth it! They last long and seriously are the cutest.
Alisha C.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Super cute and amazing quality! Pretty expensive but worth every penny. Perfect option for any girl country, city, stay at home business it doesn't matter so amazing
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?