BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Alexandra F.
I love Kate Spade but would like to see the price point go down a bit. They've become a bit mainstream and the designs are similar to MK. I have multiple pieces from KS and love each one. Just please lower your prices.
Michelle R.
Spanish Fort, AL
Awesome purses and accessories!! A little too pricey, but I get it they have to sell their name! Love the styles they make; it brings back Audrey Hepburn-esque dress that should always be around. I recommend shopping here!
amy a.
Des Moines, IA
I am in love with Kate Spade's handbags and wallets. They are ridiculously expensive, so right now all I can do is window shop, but I have owned two handbags in the past. I love the classic styles and all the color options.
Jenni A.
Hayward, CA
I recently purchased and adorable leather cross body with a bow in the front. I choose the black leather model due to the fact that I can pair it with anything. I am also constantly getting compliments every time I wear it.
Amber J.
Niles, MI
These products are so fashionable. It is so hard to say no to a Kate spade product because they're so cute. They're a little pricey but really not that bad for the quality
Vanessa G.
The quality of Kate Spade is so AMAZING!!!!!! It's more at a reasonable price if you shop at the outlets instead of your local mall. Plus they have the exact same styles !!!
Bree T.
Blacksburg, VA
I LOVE KATE SPADE! Best purse ever! But i did once buy a phone case, and the quality was crap. It fell apart after one week! i was so disappointed! The store was so far away, that it wasn't worth the trip to return it!
Melissa G.
Jurupa Valley, CA
When I'm looking for a purse that is exactly what I want and not everybody has I always go to Kate Spade. I wish the prices were a bit lower but you get what you pay for anybody could find exactly what they want at Kate Spade.
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
I have a Kate Spade cell phone case and it has lasted me for over two years! It has a few scratches but it has kept up rather well considering what it's been through.
Alex K.
Lakeland, TN
I love all my Kate spade products. My bags last so long. I lost recently got a wallet and watch and get so many compliments. I love received the surprise sale emails
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?