BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20517)
Ashlee F.
San Angelo, TX
I have a case for my iPhone 4 from Kate Spade and I dropped that phone so much but the case was sturdy and my phone doesn't have a scratch! would definitely recommend.
Jessica Z.
Mason , OH
Kate spade has awesome sales all the time. I frequently buy jewelry for myself and as gifts for friends. The handbags are great too, ima.ways get compliments when I'm wearing Kate spade.
Lesley S.
Houston
Kate Spade is for everyday type wear! I take my purse to work and I also wear everyday no matter where I am at. I have two kids and I have enough room to vary in style!
Taylor o.
I recently bought a Kate Spade bag for work. It is perfect! What I like most about it is the various compartments it has. I am able to keep everything organize and it even has space for my laptop! Absolutely love it!
Dianarose F.
My Kate space bag did not hold up well. I bought two, and on one the Kate spade label started to fade after one season, and on the other, the bag started to wear away
Mariah K.
Obsessed with the colors and designs available here. Sophisticated but a little quirky. Prices are high but it is a designer label...shop outlet stores for better luck.
Page E.
I love my Kate Spade cell phone case I get so many compliments on it. Kate Spade phone cases are so stylish I never want to keep my phone in my pocket or in my purse
Olivia S.
Providence , RI
Great quality bags! They are a bit pricey but I don't mind spending more because of how nice their items are. I love the variety of bags they have and their sunglasses!
Candis J.
Arlington, TX
I bought a clutch and it was expensive for my budget but made well and made of high quality materials so it makes me feel better about spending the extra money on it.
Brianna D.
Kennebunk, ME
I have a coral leather crossbody from them which is absolutely perfect! They have little spade and bow details everywhere not to mention that the quality is amazing.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?