BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20588)
Paige Z.
Lisle, IL
Absolutely adorable her stuff. It can get pricey but she has simple and elegant stuff for all ages. I have a phone case and purse and feel very Audrey Hepburn with them.
Merelen G.
Northridge, CA
the most amazing colorful brand they have so many cute and colorful choice of purses phone cases, wallets and much more i really love the quality the price is expensive but so worth it because the quality is amazing super cute store and the products.
Jani T.
I love KS! I love the bright, loud colors and designs, it brings a little something extra to an outfit whether it's a statement bag or wallet or just a cell phone cover!
TJ D.
Over priced for what you get. You are not paying for quality. You are paying for a name. If the products were well made then maybe I could understand but they are not.
aleiyah j.
Orlando, FL
i love their purses and bags, scarves, jewelry and clothes. their are so many colors and styles its hard to decide. its costly but when you want to look good you'll pay
Corie D.
I absolutely love all the Kate Spade products! The designs range from classic and timeless pieces to bright, fun, and trendy. Great quality material and worth the price.
Michele C.
Spring Hill, FL
I have a great Kate spade bag that I have for daily use. It's a neutral bag with really cute accents. It's was pretty expensive but is on par with Michael kors and coach
Sydney T.
I absolutely love this line - between the purses, jewelry, and clothing, I really do think it's a wonderful, comprehensive, and well-thought out line that allows you to incorporate newer, more extreme trends but in subtle ways.
Liz M.
I love this brand. I bought the hot pink card holder and use it everyday. It's easy to switch from purse to purse since its small. It's good quality and lasts a long time.
Gabriela D.
Redondo Beach, CA
Recently purchased a wallet, a phone case, and some earrings which I love. The quality is great and the price was reasonable. I love how girly everything is in the store.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?