BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20411)
Michele C.
Spring Hill, FL
I have a great Kate spade bag that I have for daily use. It's a neutral bag with really cute accents. It's was pretty expensive but is on par with Michael kors and coach
Kelsey S.
I bought a pair of Kate Spade Keds for my wedding. They were the best decision I have ever made. They are so comfortable and versatile. Definitely going to wear them after!
Liz M.
I love this brand. I bought the hot pink card holder and use it everyday. It's easy to switch from purse to purse since its small. It's good quality and lasts a long time.
Rozan F.
I love my bag it's durable and the color is bright! I'm able to put everything in my purse and still have room! I also love the monogrammed initials that are on the bag!
Bridget S.
Lilburn, GA
Kate spade is by far my favorite brand. Her pieces are perfectly tailored and a classy combination of witty and ladylike. I have many varieties of Kate spade purchases and they're all simply wonderful.
Paige Z.
Lisle, IL
Absolutely adorable her stuff. It can get pricey but she has simple and elegant stuff for all ages. I have a phone case and purse and feel very Audrey Hepburn with them.
Caroline G.
Kansas City, MO
I shop at Kate Spade for anything. It's slightly more affordable than other luxury brands so I feel like I can justify purchasing more from them. My work bag is from Kate Spade and I LOVE it.
Cindy S.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands when it comes to their chic handbags. It's classy and made of good quality. You can also wear it in any environment that you are in.
Jamie P.
Milton, FL
I use to be a big MK and coach purse fan, but I've recently discovered Kate Spade & LOVE it!! The quality of the purses are great and I love all the solid color options.
Alessandra R.
Fort Worth, TX
Love the rose gold wallet I just bought ! They also have great sales on their website all the time and a great selection of accessories which is what I like to look for.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?