BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20536)
Lauren R.
Clewiston, FL
Kate Spade makes beautiful handbags and accessories. They are very expensive, but they last for forever and sometimes you can catch good deals for events like Black Friday.
Erin C.
Jefferson, MA
I love Kate spades purses .
They hold up very well ! I find that each time I am looking for a new bag I know I can always find something unique that no one else will have
Danielle A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Love my Kate Spade phone case! It's super cute and very protective of my iPhone. The purses are also great- super cute and functional! Wish it wasn't so expensive, though.
Michelle H.
To start, Kate Spade can get expensive, but if you ever want to spoil yourself, this is the brand to do it with. Everything is high quality, and always last a long time.
Shantell D.
Clopton, AL
I bought a Kate Spade iPhone case and I have to say I was very well pleased. It was very well made case and didn't feel cheap like other cases I had purchased. Great product!
Megan P.
Napanoch, NY
Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers! Everything is super cute and fun! Her brand is all about expressing yourself and not being afraid to stand out. Love love love!!
Serretta B.
Portland, OR
Beautiful, gorgeous and unique brand! Love the how classy each piece is and how you can spot  the quality and ascetic of Kate Spade! Gorgeous brand in everything they make!
Erika A.
Liberal, KS
Have a purse from this brand . One of my favs. Good quality beautiful colors. Very sturdy and well made. Looks very classy and to use for a night out .Kate Spade
Rachel K.
Fairmont, WV
Kate Spade products can be cute... I'm picking so I really have to love a product before I spend a lot of money. I like the jewelry but it is over priced for the quality
Allison H.
I love almost anything designed for the Kate Spade brand. So cute, colorful, classy and durable. I always find at least 10 things I want when I go into a Kate Spade store.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?