BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Wendy L.
Nice bags here. This use to be my go to brand until it's marketing was near the MK shoppers. This brand has super amazing deals and bags for a great price. Super fun and you can change them out often Because of the sales they have
Whitney W.
One of my favorite brands! Kate spade offer different variety it the fashion world. Such as purses, jewelry and clothes. My shopping experience has always been 100%. Very high in price but the quality of definitely worth the price.
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I bought a phone case for my iphone 6 and it broke within a week. I was extremely disappointed and the customer service was not helpful. I usually like Kate Spade products, but I will never buy one of their phone cases ever again.
Liz H.
Dallas
My boyfriend recently bought me one of their black cross bodies for my birthday and the quality is unbeatable. It's great for taking out with me if I don't want to deal with a big heavy purse. Will definitely be coming back here!
Holly D.
Redding, CA
What I love about Kate Spade is that they have stuff for adults & kids. There is nothing I love more than dressing my daughter up like a little fashionista. Reasonable pricing & the everytime I purchase Kate Spade it's lasts years
Jessie S.
Love this brand, high quality, great style and always have good sales. Very expensive but worth it during sales. Lovely dresses and coats especially! Highly recommend their jewelry as well! Great brand!
Lola R.
New Haven, CT
Love all of her stuff! I get so many compliments when I use the black leather bag with the Vegas feathers painted on it. I love the pop of color it brings to my outfits.
Krystal S.
Dublin, CA
My favorite brand hands down! Classic, timeless, playful, fun, just a few words to describe Kate Spade! I love her bags, clothes, office accessories, everything!!!! I'm obsessed. I have at least 5 bags in my closet. I love them all.
Cara F.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers because of the quality products and good prices! I usually buy a couple bags per year, and they always last a decent amount of time. I also love the trendy styles and cute girly designs!
Jenn W.
Tremont, IL
I love everything I've ever gotten from Kate Spade. Their earrings are the only ones I will wear because of how simple and cute they are. The quality of everything in the store is fabulous and the shopping experience is wonderful.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?