BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20521)
Megan S.
I really love Kate Spade. Although, i always dream about having a purse or a wallet from her brand, i do have a phone case and i love it. It's very protective and good quality.
DEBALEENA B.
I love Kate Spade products due to their unique design and colors. If you are looking for a fun accessory, be it the bags or the jewelry at a reasonable price, check them out!
Danielle C.
I bought a phone case for my new iPhone 6s+ and a matching wallet that came in a package deal. Instantly fell in love with the way they both looked and because there was a matching-ish mini battery pack, I bought that also. No regrets.
Abby W.
Jamestown, NY
Ahhhh!! I love Kate Spade so much!! She is truely the best designer! Her products are colorful and designed in the most efficient way for the customer! I love her products!
Aubrey D.
Fort worth
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love their wallets and purses they have amazing wallets. The quality of their leather is amazing with such cute designs. They are a very good brand 10/10 recommendation!!!
Daisy L.
Mesa, AZ
I adore all products made by Kate spade. They are so cute and there's something for everything in your life. The products are on the more pricey side but it is so worth it ❤️
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA
I think Kate Spade brand is a very good brand yet different from all the other such as Michael Kors Louis Vuitton and coach. it is different in price and of course in quality
Lisa Anne G.
Kate spade has such cute and durable products. I recently purchased a cross body/shoulder bag purse from an outlet. I definitely recommend this brand and I am not a huge name brand person
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love how simple and classy everything by Kate Spade is. It is a little pricey, but worth the splurge. I can always count on new wonderful products each season.
Samantha H.
I like their purses a lot. The designs are more girly and fun rather than plain leather that you see with a lot of other brands, but some of their designs are too much for me.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?