BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20458)
I love Kate spade I have had my Kate spade purse for over a year now and I just recently bought a wallet to match it. I will definitely be buying more things in the future
Brittany K.
Ogden, UT
What's not to love about Kate Spade? I'm obsessed! From the purses that are quality and darling, to the monogrammed notebooks. Everything looks to chic and always on point.
Brittany P.
Baton Rouge, LA
I love how simple and classy everything by Kate Spade is. It is a little pricey, but worth the splurge. I can always count on new wonderful products each season.
Nikki D.
Austin, TX
I wish the zipper on this was a little more secure in this Kate spade bag I always struggle to open it and close it. However for the price you pay its not too bad. You are paying for the brand label but the bag is so cute! A must have great for traveling and it's pretty lightweight!
Erin N J.
North Bend, OR
Recently bought my first Kate Spade hand bag. It was too cute to pass up and had a good sale price. So far I really like it. It seems like it will hold up really well too.
DEBALEENA B.
I love Kate Spade products due to their unique design and colors. If you are looking for a fun accessory, be it the bags or the jewelry at a reasonable price, check them out!
Daisy L.
Mesa, AZ
I adore all products made by Kate spade. They are so cute and there's something for everything in your life. The products are on the more pricey side but it is so worth it ❤️
Angelica A.
Maywood, CA
I think Kate Spade brand is a very good brand yet different from all the other such as Michael Kors Louis Vuitton and coach. it is different in price and of course in quality
Stephanie K.
Ann Arbor, MI
Kate spade has good costumer service and cute products. They have good sales frequently. I like the purses. Clean lines and basic in a good way. I think it's good quality.
Abby W.
Jamestown, NY
Ahhhh!! I love Kate Spade so much!! She is truely the best designer! Her products are colorful and designed in the most efficient way for the customer! I love her products!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?