BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20600)
Hosia R.
Castro Valley, CA
Kate spade is a really good brande just like Michael kors i like kate spades purse and especially the device cases they make it so adorable :) it reminds me of marc jacobs i love it.
Danica T.
This style is way too girly and preppy for me. I found a bracelet I liked but the charm fell off the first day I wore it! What a shame, I expected a $50 bracelet to be better quality.
Emilee H.
Van Buren, AR
Great quality handbags. The leather is super soft and only gets softer with use. The straps and zippers are also good. No snagging or skips makes it easy to open and close your purse
Terri F.
Iowa, LA
I am very much in love with Kate Spade products. Although retail is very expensive, I usually make a trip to the outlet in San Marcos Texas once a year to get new items. Great quality and a great price *when you know how to shop thrifty and smart*
Hannah M.
Love love love the surprise 75% off sales! Even without the sales, they are still a very reasonably priced designer brand with a wide variety of styles and colors of their products
Sarah R.
Eagan
I love everything about Kate's brand! Fun, flirty with just the right amount of whimsy. Her handbags and housewares are must haves and her shoes are on my wishlist. Absolutely adore!
Megan Y.
So much color and class packed into there products, design is flawless and it's classy and chic. I am a college student that loves some bold and bright colors to spice up my life and I am able to do that with almost every Kate Spade piece I own.
Carrie H.
Indianapolis, IN
Adorable wallet for a great price at Nordstrom Rack, but I noticed it has changed slightly in color over time and retained stains from black purse carried in. Want a new one though!
Briana S.
I love Kate Spade products. They’re always so brightly colored, but they aren’t so wild that I feel like I’m trying too hard to be younger than I am. The quality has always been good.
Caitlin Z.
Woodbury, CT
Kate Spade has the classiest bags on the market. They're not in your face, but beautifully designed. You can trust me, I'm a product designer by trade. When I splurge, it's on a Kate Spade bag.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?