BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Camille N.
Owings Mills, MD
Super high quality but at prices I still think are reasonable for luxury goods. I especially love the amazing selections they always have at their outlet stores! Their jewelry are some of my favorite pieces. Timeless and go with anything.
Danielle W.
Burlington
Great products with 5 Star quality. I recently bought the leather Karlie tote in the black and nude color block and LOVE IT! I have received so many complements and it is the perfect size. I bought my bridesmaid jewelry from Kate Spade and my girls loved it. I also enjoy their fragrance and wear it all the time.
Katelyn O.
Allendale, MI
I always know I get great quality products when I buy Kate Spade. I know I'll be able to find something that will go with many different outfits. Bags always have lots of space for what I need. Price is affordable for more luxurious brand.
Katie H.
San Diego
I love the products that I have purchased- which are mainly purses, clutches and wallets. They tend to hold up very well. I love the color variation and how bright things are, their product gets me out of my comfort zones of dark colors.
Sasha L.
Kate Spade's history has really made me appreciate all of the products in which come forth to the market. The story of a woman and husband with a vision is inspiring. The handbags are also very well made and always go with many outfits!
Thayra F.
Love the handbags, card holders and wallets, they have a really good variety of products and styles. From classy to chic, from small size to big size. In love with all of them
Alicia D.
Kate Spade has the most adorable lines! I love her jewelry line and purses. I always get compliments on my Kate Spade items! It's a little bit of style added to my wardrobe!
Liliana A.
Brownsville, TX
Kate spade is really good i love the jewelry their so pretty the purses & wallets are bomb they all have this like vibe going on its really pretty i recommend it to girls that like looking luxury & i have a collection of these purses.
Jackie C.
My go to place for jewelry gifts! Super fashionable but classic. I love their jewelry and style. If I had the money I would just order every new line that comes out of there!
Emily s.
Kate Spade bags and accessories are beautifully made and timeless. I just bought a rose gold computer sleeve which I adore. Love the quality and high-end nature of Kate Spade!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?