BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20580)
Amy A.
I got a pair of shoes from Kate spade as a graduation gift. I almost never wear them, but my goodness are they works of art! Very expensive though, which is why I hardly wear them. Lol
Alondra G.
Racine, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Spade, I got a cute wallet as a Christmas gift, and I just recently bought myself a purse, which I am in love with, not too pricey but i was very happy with my purchase!
Ritika C.
Recently popped my Kate spade "cherry" and gotta say I love it! Adorable designs, great quality.. Worth every penny. I bought a purse.. Can't wait to try more products from this brand.
Rosie D.
Atlanta, GA
I love Kate Spade's jewelry - they can be the perfect accent piece, but aren't gaudy. My favorite is a very simple gold-colored chain with a pink circle charm - it is a wonderful accent and not too much. It's also lasted without scratching or dulling.
Lydia M.
Princeton
Great and unique design to all Kate Spade products!!! the quality is great!! my last purchase was few days ago that I bought a beautiful set of plates ... I'm in soon in love with them!
Paola M.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
The bags and tomes here are incredibly BEAUTIFUL! It is kind of a paradise when I go into the store. But there's some thing I don't think has the real price but the quality is worth it.
Hosia R.
Castro Valley, CA
Kate spade is a really good brande just like Michael kors i like kate spades purse and especially the device cases they make it so adorable :) it reminds me of marc jacobs i love it.
Kim W.
Hampton, VA
I have a katr spade wallet that I got as a gift. It is extremely durable and I love it! Perfect size too. I don't know if I could ever buy myself one though on a college girl budget.
Megan Y.
So much color and class packed into there products, design is flawless and it's classy and chic. I am a college student that loves some bold and bright colors to spice up my life and I am able to do that with almost every Kate Spade piece I own.
Danica T.
This style is way too girly and preppy for me. I found a bracelet I liked but the charm fell off the first day I wore it! What a shame, I expected a $50 bracelet to be better quality.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?