BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20546)
Courtney P.
I love Kate Spade! Recently bought a new pair of prescription eyeglasses and her design line was the cutest of all. I ended up getting a pair of Kate Spade eyeglasses and love them!!!
Angelica P.
Center Line, MI
I have a watch and a purse from Kate spade. Kate is affordable when she has a sale. I won't say this is my favorite purchase ever but I'm happy. I shopped on her website and it was very easy to navigate.
Junee O.
Lufkin, TX
I have a case that is very pretty and very protecting! The colors are beautiful and the case is very soft and nice! It was kinda costly but I guess overall you pay for what you get.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I have so much Kate Spade it should be illegal. My phone case, planner, purses, wallets, shoes, jewelry, EVERYTHING! I love it! I can't get enough of her new scalloped bags out this spring! TO DIE FOR!
Rosie D.
Atlanta, GA
I love Kate Spade's jewelry - they can be the perfect accent piece, but aren't gaudy. My favorite is a very simple gold-colored chain with a pink circle charm - it is a wonderful accent and not too much. It's also lasted without scratching or dulling.
Frayleny A.
Westfield, MA
Kate spade is life for a girl. I have sunglasses and earring from the line and I love both. the brand is expensive but is one of those out of the blue moon you buy. plus it last long.
Amy A.
I got a pair of shoes from Kate spade as a graduation gift. I almost never wear them, but my goodness are they works of art! Very expensive though, which is why I hardly wear them. Lol
Kiersten C.
Tucson, Az
I like Kate Spade they have cute bags and are great quality however I like Michael Kors better. They look similar I just tend to push more towards Michael Kors but still a great brand!
Lydia M.
Princeton
Great and unique design to all Kate Spade products!!! the quality is great!! my last purchase was few days ago that I bought a beautiful set of plates ... I'm in soon in love with them!
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I am a huge fan of all the kate spade office supplies and her cups! Everything is so pretty and i know that its going to make my desk stand out, because well, we all wNt to be unique.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?