BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20557)
Coach Kate Spade Wellesley Neda Zip Around Wallet [] one of the best wallets I’ve used. The quality is classic. The look is chic and clean. Honestly, anyone would be doing themselves a favor having one of these.
devyn s.
new york
I have four purses from Kate spade. By far my favorite brand of purses. They give off a very young adult/professional look and they are very well made. They are worth every penny!
Olivia L.
Oakland Gdns, NY
I love Kate Spade products! They are constantly producing new products to keep things trendy, chic, or cute! I have several of their bags and I feel that they don’t really go out of style that fast. Love the color selection and style selection of their bags- really gives you good options to define yourself.
Nikki M.
Chicago
I have a couple Kate Spade items but my wallet-Crossbody is my absolute fav! It’s the perfect size to hold some money and my phone and not be in the way. I would definitely recommend these products as they are great quality and sure to last!
Savy M.
Charleston, SC
I love Kate spade’s brand! Their hand bags are durable, well designed, and always beautiful! For the average person they can be a little pricey, but their bags are worth it! I would definitely buy another kate spade bag!
Danielle L.
Belvidere
I have a wallet from Kate Spade that I use daily. I have used it for 2 years now and it has stayed in perfect condition. Kate Spade has awesome deals most of the time at outlet malls which is where I purchased my wallet, it was very affordable keeping in mind the quality and space that comes with the wallet
Courtney S.
St. Louis
Kate spade is such a great brand! The quality is amazing and I love the variety. They have such cute and unique items as well. I have had my purse from them for at least two years now and it is still holding up well, with only the pocket inside tearing. I would definitely buy another Kate Spade purse though!
Allison C.
yuma AZ
I have a black Kate Spade Wallet that I use everyday. Usually I would buy a wallet and get tired of it, but this one I don’t think I would get rid of. It’s so sleek looking!
Ally F.
Honey Brook, PA
I love all of my Kate Spade purses, watches and clothes! Everything is such high quality and the customer service is amazing. I think they could carry more styles in the store but other than that I will always go back to Kate Spade bags kate spade new york Cedar Street Maise Convertible Crossbody
Sydney M.
Mt Pleasant, SC
I recently purchased a beautiful bag from Kate Spade that I’m absolutely in love with- have been from the first moment I saw it!! It’s a beautiful pastel pink leather purse that months after I’m still enjoying. I love all Kate Spade accessories and would recommend to anyone! They are classic pieces that can be worn forrever.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?