BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20556)
Gabby D.
I just bought a crossbody purse from Kate Spade and I am in love with it. It is the perfect size because it is small but fits everything I need in it. I love how it has the shoulder strap along with the handles. I also always get compliments when I go out with this bag which just makes the purchase seem so much more worth it!
Courtney H.
Madison, AL
After purchasing a kate spade purse I have not used any other brand! The leather is beautiful and the purse holds up SO well!! I carry mine for years at a time and they still have not fallen apart or torn up! The leather wears in really nicely and doesn’t droop like a lot of leather purses do!! My favorite purse brand by far!
Katherine C.
I love Kate Spade purses!! The leather bags are so soft and well made!  They are pricey and I purchase my bags at outlets, to get a better buy for my money!  I have found that they hold up well and the leather used is of good quality.  I would recommend this brand for anyone looking for high end purse that is made well and holds up well.  They have lots of pretty styles and colors that are always stylish for anyone’s taste.
Olivia S.
Avondale, AZ
I just recently bought this purse + it is beautiful! I like be the glitter!! I am obsessed with Crossbody satchels and this one is perfect. It was of course a bit expensive but it is Kate Spade so definitely worth it
Megan S.
Corbin
I picked out a purse that I wanted that my husband purchased me for Christmas. While I feel that designer purse prices are very expensive, it has been a high quality bag. I’ve carried it every day for 7 months and it still basically looks new. No rips, no tears, stains etc. so I guess you really do get quality for the money.
Paige P.
Omaha, NE
I finally broke down and bought a beautiful new purse I had been wanting for months and within 3 weeks the stitching started coming undone! I have purchased several designer purses and wallets including Coach, Michael Kors and those bags go years of daily use with absolutley no flaws! I will NEVER purchase Kate Spade again.
Aimee R.
Fort Wayne, IN
I’ve had a lot of Kate. Her handbags are high quality and durable. Her diaper bags are perfect for the mom who needs lots of room to pack. Her jewelry line is always gorgeous & I am obsessed with her toddler clothing line. Her fashion books are perfect for either decoration or relaxing reading. Tumblers come in lots of cute prints but unfortunately aren’t dishwasher safe. Kitchen decor is perfect. The quality of her products is amazing. Love Kate Spade, plus who else tells you to eat cake for breakfast? 😉
Mackenzie P.
alexandria, TN
I recently received a Kate Spade tumbler cup as a present. It is very good quality. It is very insulated. Cold drinks will stay cold. It is slightly expensive because you are also paying for the brand. Not just the cup. Kate Spade.
Sarah C.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love their products!! I've bought backpacks and purses from them. Their quality and prices are incredible. Their backpack is perfect for carrying my laptop and school supplies, not to mention fashionable. I loved it so much that I bought the mini backpack version in a different color and that's perfect for fitting my iPad.
Paula U.
Colonia
I have had several Kate spade bags but have not really “loved” any of them. They are good quality but lack a little “edge”. The color schemes are sometimes a little wacky for a grown woman. The inside of the bags lack pockets. The wallets are just TOO slim. If you have more than 8 cards, that wallet is going to pop open.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?