BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20551)
Frayleny A.
Westfield, MA
Kate spade is life for a girl. I have sunglasses and earring from the line and I love both. the brand is expensive but is one of those out of the blue moon you buy. plus it last long.
Lauren M.
Nashville , TN
I have a cross body black bag that is large enough to hold everything you need but compact enough for a night out. Very durable and versatile design. Not overtly branded. Good quality.
Kiersten C.
Tucson, Az
I like Kate Spade they have cute bags and are great quality however I like Michael Kors better. They look similar I just tend to push more towards Michael Kors but still a great brand!
Anne M.
Philadelphia, PA
I love Kate Spade's bags. I have multiple bags that range from traditional to whimsical. I also really like the clothing, which is extremely well made and stands up over the years.
Derrika W.
Memphis, TN
I have so much Kate Spade it should be illegal. My phone case, planner, purses, wallets, shoes, jewelry, EVERYTHING! I love it! I can't get enough of her new scalloped bags out this spring! TO DIE FOR!
Pam C.
Recently purchased the small stud earrings in the assortment color and I haven't compliments on them every time I've worn them. They have so many colors that they go with everything!
Mayra G.
Phoenix , AZ
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I am a huge fan of all the kate spade office supplies and her cups! Everything is so pretty and i know that its going to make my desk stand out, because well, we all wNt to be unique.
Erica A.
Chino Hills, CA
I love my Kate Spade wallet. It is such a pretty blush pink. Pros would be that it is always complimented, but the con would be that since it is so light you have to maintain the wallet. I would definitely purchase another !
Rosie D.
Atlanta, GA
I love Kate Spade's jewelry - they can be the perfect accent piece, but aren't gaudy. My favorite is a very simple gold-colored chain with a pink circle charm - it is a wonderful accent and not too much. It's also lasted without scratching or dulling.
Alondra G.
Racine, WI
LOVE LOVE LOVE Kate Spade, I got a cute wallet as a Christmas gift, and I just recently bought myself a purse, which I am in love with, not too pricey but i was very happy with my purchase!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?