BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Gabrielle M.
Minneapolis, MN
Favorite brand for beautiful, unique pieces that are almost more of a piece of art than an accessory. The quality is usually top notch and they have a wide variety to fit everyone’s style and tastes.
Elizabeth D.
Coral Springs, FL
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Quality! I love Kate Spade because the quality of their products is amazing. The prices are fair for how well made every item is as well as the quality of the items. Their leather bags are my favorite!
Melanie B.
Muskegon, MI
I love love love kate spade. I am a big brand shopper. All of their products are so worth it. I would definitely recommend shopping here. Best store I've ever shopped it. I am so obsessed with Kate Spade.
Elizabeth-Rose L.
springfield
I have one cross body by them and it's so cute. It's silver and sparkly it's so beyond cute for a night out or to and ball game. There high quality so you get what you pay for. I would shop here again.
Katie E.
Love my Kate spade wallet. The black leather is so soft and is very durable. I've had it almost one year and still looks brand new. A little pricey but great quality. I will shop at Kate spade again.
Hannah S.
Oxford, MI
I love Kate Spade because the items are classic and pretty. I typically go for the handbags, but jewelry and clothing are cute, too. The handbags I've had are very durable and never go out of style.
Hirra I.
Ronkonkoma, NY
Absolutely one of the most stunning handbags and accessories that I own. Kate spade iPhone cases are just as amazing as their handbags. Love the leather and the quality of the bags and accessories.
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
My favorite purses! I have so many and you can't go wrong on quality and style! You can also find good sales when the sale is on sale. I will never waver from Kate Spade purses, they are the best!!
Jenni H.
Philadelphia, PA
Just got a handbag from Kate spade and I absolutely love it! Such great quality leather and the cross body strap is the perfect length. Will definitely be purchasing another bag from Kate spade.
Nicole R.
Wichita , KS
I feel like my style perfectly matches up to Kate Spade designs. Whether it’s a purse l, wallet or a cute outfit, I always get compliments on my kate spade products. I will definitely keep buying!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?