BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20422)
Paulina P.
Long Beach, CA
I have only purchased a couple of items, including a purse. The purse, in particular, was made of good quality material. But it was poorly constructed, especially the straps. It had made the purse look cheap and not really worth the amount I paid for it.
Lauren K.
Staunton, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Kate Spade. Their style is very versatile so you can pick and choose to fit your style. They are colorful and fun, but also sophisticated. My favorite purchase from them is a clutch - the quality is fabulous and I get so many compliments.
Bayley F.
San Mateo, CA
I really love Kate Spade bangles and watches, the bangles are a great gift for girlfriends during the holidays. They always have some cute inscriptions paired with a fun colored bracelet.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I love the size of the bag and how sturdy it is! This is my new travel purse that fits my travel folders, iPad, phone and even a few mommy items that I have to travel with! I love the size of it because it is not too big yet not too small! I love it and highly recommend
Emily C.
I love KS bags and jewelry. They always have kitschy styles and bright, fun colors. Every bag or accessory I've purchased from KS is high quality and has been a staple in my wardrobe.
Sierra H.
South Bend, IN
I've bought a purse & a wallet. The brand has many gorgeous designs. I'm in love with the brand. I see so many of the products, & they are great! My purse & wallet are absolutely amazing!
Manuela M.
Orlando, FL
Their sales are soooo amazing. I love them so much I have a couple of thisngs from there and they discount it by a lot their styles and material is timeless. With the sales the purses are super affordable and they come out as a steal. I would definitely recommend this store
Lisa P.
Madison, WI
I bought this grand street Rochelle purse after a lot of research. I wanted the perfect from office to night time out bag. This bag has ample room for both and the black color goes with everything. Love that it comes with a strap to carry it multiple ways.
Angelica P.
Center Line, MI
I have a watch and a purse from Kate spade. Kate is affordable when she has a sale. I won't say this is my favorite purchase ever but I'm happy. I shopped on her website and it was very easy to navigate.
Lydia M.
Princeton
Great and unique design to all Kate Spade products!!! the quality is great!! my last purchase was few days ago that I bought a beautiful set of plates ... I'm in soon in love with them!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?