BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20573)
Erin R.
York
Great products, very good quality and very structured. I enjoy many of there bags, wallets and accessories. I highly recommend buy one of their bags it will be a bag to use for a long time.
Jacquelyn B.
Sioux City, IA
I love Kate Spade and the style this brand produces.  I've recently purchased a matching bracelet and earring set, and the quality is fantastic.  I get compliments on them all the time.  Kate Spade is one of my favorite brands, and find myself continuing to go back.
Karen H.
Los Angeles, CA
I used to work at Macy's and they had a Kate spade section and everything about it is beautiful very colorful too ! And it's kinda affordable well depending on what you buy and I recommend buying it !
Storm B.
Honea path , SC
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I love love love Kate spade bags! I've had my eye on one for a while but I can't much afford them. I'm gonna purchase one when I have some extra spending money :)
Bayley F.
San Mateo, CA
I really love Kate Spade bangles and watches, the bangles are a great gift for girlfriends during the holidays. They always have some cute inscriptions paired with a fun colored bracelet.
Colleen D.
Horseheads, NY
I love everything Kate Spade! I just bought super cute recersable earrings there. I plan on buying myself a nice cross body purse soon too. You can't go wrong with a little Kate Spade.
Gladyeliz C.
Methuen, MA
I love the size of the bag and how sturdy it is! This is my new travel purse that fits my travel folders, iPad, phone and even a few mommy items that I have to travel with! I love the size of it because it is not too big yet not too small! I love it and highly recommend
Shelly A.
Brooklyn, NY
Their bags are beautiful and to-die-for but are so expensive. Great quality bags. bags that will stay in style forever. Expensive but if you're looking to invest these are great bags.
Lauren K.
Staunton, VA
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely LOVE Kate Spade. Their style is very versatile so you can pick and choose to fit your style. They are colorful and fun, but also sophisticated. My favorite purchase from them is a clutch - the quality is fabulous and I get so many compliments.
Paulina P.
Long Beach, CA
I have only purchased a couple of items, including a purse. The purse, in particular, was made of good quality material. But it was poorly constructed, especially the straps. It had made the purse look cheap and not really worth the amount I paid for it.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?