BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Jessica M.
I love Kate Spade for my school supplies. Looking stylish is a huge deal for me. But the prices are so high for basic school supplies, the brand has become more of a splurge for me.
Sonte R.
I own some phone cases and a purse from Kate spade and they are so beautiful!! Probably the best thing I've purchased . I do love Kate spade and I need to try more of their products. I will definitely be shopping there again.
Brittany W.
Beavercreek
I've always used Michael Kors, but when I was on vacation I decided to check out Kate Spade as well. I got a wallet from there and it's PERFECT. It's the perfect size for what I needed and it's so cute as well.
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I just love Kate Spade. I got the MRS necklace for my wedding and it was so chic and cute and suttle it looked perfect for my dress. We also got Kate Spade toast glasses and the decanter they are just so cute.
Hannah H.
Austin, TX
Kate Spade's style is my favorite designer style. It's simple and elegant and instantly recognizable without being too loud. The planners are so cute I'll usually buy one every year. Recently their world map collection and their collaborations with Disney made me want to buy everything.
Kolbi W.
Tomball, TX
Kate Spade is one of my favorite purse stores!! They carry large purses, small purses.. totes, diaper bags and more. Kate Spade is a bit expensive but has amazing sales! I definitely recommend them to everyone.
Jessica J.
Hyde Park, NY
The material is scratchy and the handle is just slightly too short to properly throw it over my shoulder but I still love the look and the bag is perfect for beach trips or as a tote to go to the farmers market
Caitlynne H.
I love Kate Spade. From their clothes to their bags to their accessories. They are a high end brand; however, they're cheaper than most higher end brands. They're products are chic and are useful in daily life.
Abby M.
Avon Lake, OH
Quite expensive but great quality products! I love when they have their 70% off surprise sale! I have so many beautiful bags from Kate Spade. Everything is so beautiful and lasts forever. Will always shop here!
Lizzete S.
Laredo, TX
Love Kate spade. Bit pricey but that's why I shop at the outlets! Love there styles and fun colors. I bought a large bag and matching wallet for 159.00 at the outlets. Very durable materials. Highly recommend.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?