BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20635)
Nicole R.
Wichita , KS
I feel like my style perfectly matches up to Kate Spade designs. Whether it’s a purse l, wallet or a cute outfit, I always get compliments on my kate spade products. I will definitely keep buying!
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love Kate spade as a whole brand, their design aesthetic and theme is right down my alley. This is definitely a brand to invest in and you will get the quality for the amount of money you spend!
Nancy D.
Meridian, MS
My favorite purses! I have so many and you can't go wrong on quality and style! You can also find good sales when the sale is on sale. I will never waver from Kate Spade purses, they are the best!!
Laney L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Who doesn't love a Kate Spade bag? I got my bag during a secret sale and it's been the perfect all seasons work bag for me. It's big enough to carry my important documents and doesn't get too heavy.
Betsy R.
I bought a wallet and purse and they both broke within like two weeks. The zipper came off and I feel like for what I paid it was a total waste. I don't think I will get another kate spade item.
Chelseak W.
Topeka, KS
Kate spade rose gold tote is one of the best handbags I own. It's gorgeous, the material is amazing and easy to clean. I get compliments every time I step out of the house wearing it. Must buy!
Veronica F.
My boyfriend ordered me a rose gold pink Kate spade watch. It is classy and fun. I think all watches are over priced so this one included but compared to everything else price is right on point.
samantha m.
Tinton Falls, NJ
I love Kate Spade purses and watches! Kate spade is an extremely fashionable but high quality brand! My purses always last a long time and never appear to "age". I love shopping at Kate Spade!!
Aerie T.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
This is my all time favorite brand I think there products are great quality and I don't feel there is any room for improvements they are expensive but you can find some of there items at Marshall
Jessica W.
Austin, TX
I have a large collection of Kate Spade handbags and wallets and love them for myself. I love giving Kate Spade as gifts because they instantly made my friend or family member feel so special and loved!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?