BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20451)
Lynn H.
Sacramento, CA
I recently bought a brand new bag from this line! I love it!! It's a creamy beige and black two-toned crossed body bag. It's gorgeous and soft but still made of beautiful, sturdy leather. Love it!
Alisha M.
Ewa Beach, HI
I love Kate spade as a whole brand, their design aesthetic and theme is right down my alley. This is definitely a brand to invest in and you will get the quality for the amount of money you spend!
Gabi B.
The products are very cute and you can find great deals on them. Lately they have not been coming out with anything exceptionally unique. After a while, many of their products begin to look similar.
Destiney C.
Salinas, CA
Love kate spade!! I think I like her accessories more (wallets, ipad cases, jewelry) more than her handbags. I just don't like that some of her bags are that hard plastic-y leather feeling material.
Yemi Y.
Austin, MN
I love Kate Spade shoes. I recently purchased the glittery Keds for Kate Spade sneakers and I get compliments on them EVERYWHERE I go. In addition to being super cute they're also really comfy.
Laney L.
Boynton Beach, FL
Who doesn't love a Kate Spade bag? I got my bag during a secret sale and it's been the perfect all seasons work bag for me. It's big enough to carry my important documents and doesn't get too heavy.
Alexis I.
Rancho Mirage, CA
I've had many purses from Kate Spade and never any problems. My most recent purchase there has not left me dissapointed. I never seem to be dissapointed with the quality of their purses. Plus, they're super cute
Srijita P.
Irvine, CA
I love so many things about this brand! From their cute, yet chic designs to their commitment to little details, I just can't stop shopping here. My favorites include stationary and jewelery pieces.
Jenni H.
Philadelphia, PA
Just got a handbag from Kate spade and I absolutely love it! Such great quality leather and the cross body strap is the perfect length. Will definitely be purchasing another bag from Kate spade.
Michelle M.
Glendale
Best quality purses out there! The design is always perfect and I can always find multiple things I like. Their zippers are great and strong, I love that the leather doesn't scratch or wear down.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?