BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20593)
Erica G.
Batavia, NY
I love Kate spade. I have a purse from Kate spade and have used it for many years. Still is ok to use. Getting purse from Kmart it was bad within a year. Kate spade is a little expensive but worth it!
Megan S.
Knoxville, TN
Love Kate spade products! We own everything from China to eye glasses that are this brand. Every item is very classy looking and a great product. We will continue to purchase this brand in the future.
Emily C.
Gilmer, TX
I love love love Kate Spade. Their stuff is AMAZING! I have never been disappointed with anything I have gotten. If you have never been to Kate Spade or purchased anything, I highly recommend you do!
Katie E.
Love my Kate spade wallet. The black leather is so soft and is very durable. I've had it almost one year and still looks brand new. A little pricey but great quality. I will shop at Kate spade again.
Chasity H.
Cynthiana, KY
I got a phone case for my iPhone 7plus it is so cute very durable has lasted almost 6 months no wear or tear kate spade new york - Hybrid Hard Shell Case for Samsung Galaxy S 5 Cell Phones - Navy
Tiffany F.
Scottown, OH
Recently purchased my first Kate Spade cross body bag and I love it!! Only wish the strap was a little longer! Aside from that I really love everything Kate Spade and I will definitely be getting more!
Melanie B.
Muskegon, MI
I love love love kate spade. I am a big brand shopper. All of their products are so worth it. I would definitely recommend shopping here. Best store I've ever shopped it. I am so obsessed with Kate Spade.
Elizabeth-Rose L.
springfield
I have one cross body by them and it's so cute. It's silver and sparkly it's so beyond cute for a night out or to and ball game. There high quality so you get what you pay for. I would shop here again.
Kayli B.
Love Kate spade! Cutest purses! I have the cutest wallet from here that I love! I've had it for a few years now and it still looks brand new. It's so functional and is big enough to hold all my things.
Julia K.
Cleveland, OH
Everything from Kate Spade is super adorable and great quality. I even own some of the outlet products and they are still great. I love how quirky and different everything is and I adore this style!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?