BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Leah F.
Sugar Land, TX
My purse and wallet are both from Kate Spade and I love them so much! They are perfect for everyday and they have lasted for almost 2 years now! The wallet has a lot of slots for many cards and cash, and the purse is super spacious and fits so much in it (even my pair of flats that I always keep with me when I’m wearing heels).
Monica M.
Naperville, IL
Cutest bags, sunglasses, watches ever! I know that I'll always have stylish accessories whenever I shop there. I really have no complaints. Great place to shop and even better products.
Stephanie A.
Goshen, NY
Kate spade is amazing. The products I feel are often not looked at as high as others but it's really the contrary. The products are always beautiful crafted, GREAT QUALITY. Not to mention you get so much for what you pay. Kate side is the way to go.
Sayli T.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
quality is impeccable! you cannot ask for a more sheek and more sturdy brand than kate spade. My tote has been through everything and standing so strong and well. i love kate spade!
Victoria G.
I absolutely love Kate Spade. I bought a wallet 3 years ago and i still use it! it is very trendy and has not broken in the three years that i have had it! The workers in the store were very nice and helpful. I will definitely shop here again!
Sheryl S.
Waterford , NY
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Recently purchased a Kate Spade wallet. The quality is very high and the materials are very well made. The wallet is a LITTLE bit too small for my preference, but I am making it work.
nayeli v.
California
Kate Spade has very good jewelry and other products. These products are long lasting and have good warranty. I love getting jewelry from there because it so pretty and amazing to wear with anything. I recommend buying jewelry from Kate Spade.
Angela O.
I bought a Kate Spade purse and it was one of the best purses ever. It was well made and it wasn't too flashy. I was able to wear it with everything and during different occasions.
Laura S.
Bladenboro , NC
I love Kate spade as a whole. I'm such a girly girl so I literally want every item almost. I have several pieces of jewelry, clothing and even phone cases that are Kate spade. I'm in love. It's so hard choosing what I will purchase next. Always looking for new products
Maddy M.
Norristown, PA
I love kate spade products. The products are long lasting. Although they are very expensive it is all worth it because you get your money's worth. The employees in the store are also genuinely interested in their customers, not just their money.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?