BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20602)
Maria E.
Marietta, GA
I love everything about Kate Spade! The brand is so beautiful, lively, and colorful! I’ve got a wallet and had a few phone cases from here, and I always forget how great they are until I use them again!
Amy F.
Wingate
What can I say, Kate Spade makes some awesome purses! I have had one for 4 years and it looks brand new and I carry it all the time. Even thought they cost a lot it, they hold their value like none other!
Kelsey W.
I love love love Kate Spade! My husband gave me a Kate Spade purse for Christmas a year and a half ago and it still looks just as sturdy and high quality as the day I got it. It's easy to clean as well.
megan g.
I got a bag from here recently and I have to say I love the color! It's like a purple bag with a leather exterior and great pockets on the inside. Very useful and stylish and I plan on getting more from here
Kristina G.
Louisville, KY
I love Kate Spade! My husband buys me the handbags and they are my absolute favorite. They are so classy and beautiful. The quality is amazing and they last forever. The wallets are my favorite as well!
Emilee H.
Palm Bay, FL
I have yet to buy anything from Kate Spade, but everything they have looks so cute and stylish. I really want to try their perfume Walk on Air. I am saving up for it. This brand seems really affordable too.
Cecilia T.
Livingston, CA
I went to the outlet store and they always have amazing sales! The associates clean my bag with the leather cleaner whenever I go in! I've had my bag for 3 years now and it is very sturdy and I love it!
Kayli B.
Love Kate spade! Cutest purses! I have the cutest wallet from here that I love! I've had it for a few years now and it still looks brand new. It's so functional and is big enough to hold all my things.
Martina D.
Boyce, LA
Kate spade is my favorite handbag brand that I have owned this far. I have purchased several of their handbags and wallets. I mainly love the quality and look of the products. To me it's eye catching.
Tiffany F.
Scottown, OH
Recently purchased my first Kate Spade cross body bag and I love it!! Only wish the strap was a little longer! Aside from that I really love everything Kate Spade and I will definitely be getting more!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?