BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20469)
Kate T.
Arlington, TX
I love my purses and my baby bag from KS. Classic products that are great workhorses. Beware of the "sales" at the outlet stores. My diaper bag is very well made and is made of a weather resistant canvas.
Ella S.
Wellelsey
juts got a wallet and in love. the perfect amount of space but also love how the zipper is good and the set up is amazing. Obsessed with the colors and the quality is great Love it and would recommend !!
Parisa A.
Kate spade is by far my most favorite American designer! Her things are just so elegant and fun! This brand also offers college promotions for students in higher education! Her colors are bold and empowering! You can never go wrong with anything you purchase from this designer !
Clarissa W.
Berkeley, CA
I don't usually buy Kate Spade items unless they're on sale. Their wallets have each lasted me a very long time. They're easy to clean and maintain, and are very functional.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love everything Kate Spade. I have several handbags and I love the quality and the trendy style. There are a few new items that I would say are "just not my style" but overall, I still adore Kate Spade.
Mary S.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
Just for a pair of Kate Spade heels(5 inches!!!!!) off ThredUp. While the heel is a tad high, they seem well made and I'm in love! Already worn them for a couple photoshoots and gotten so many compliments!
Janie B.
I recently ordered a Cameron Street wallet from Kate Spade's clearance section. Originally it was priced at 89.99$ but I only paid 46$ using a promo code and the discount. I love the wallet and also loved how fast it shipped. I will definitely be ordering again in the future.
Leslie H.
Baltimore, MD
Kate Spade makes great quality handbags and accessories. The handbags are definitely worth the price - the leather is very high quality and holds up forever. The seasonal colors are so cute and cheerful!
Ashley H.
Quality is great - these bags hold together very well. However, over time, their aesthetic hasn't really evolved. Everything mostly looks the same as it has for the past 10 years, with very minute differences. And you can get the same bags for much less at the Kate Spade Outlet.
Kelly C.
Dayton, KY
Kate Spade is the best brand of handbags I've ever purchased. I carried the same bag for over a year and it looked a good as the first day I bought it. The material on the inside held up great as well
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?