BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20559)
katie z.
Colorado Springs
I absolutely love kate spade. she is one of my favorite designers and I have been dreaming of her items since I was little. my favorite purchase has been my rose gold wallet. I have 3 travel wallets, a normal sized one, 4 purses, key chains, shirts, earrings, etc. I think her products are the cutest and diverse when it comes to classy or comfy.
Sara N.
Woodbridge, VA
I love their purses for a casual day. They always have nice 70% off sales online and their stuff is such nice quality but they also have stuff for all people in all age groups
Christina P.
Chantilly
Absolutely love the costumer service at Kate Spade as well as the quality of the product. I have been using the same wallet for over a year now and it has not worn out at all.
Antaliah G.
I absolutely adore Kate spade, I’ve had this backpack I got there for 2 years now and it’s one of my favorites. They’re totally worth the price and are made with good quality.
Daisy H.
Santa Ana, CA
Really good You won’t. Regret I love it I leaves things really clean no cons all good things Love the smell and everything about it effective very well product affordable too.
Amanda M.
Huntingtn Bch, CA
I absolutely adore the Kate Spade brand. The sales people are incredibly friendly and helpful but not annoying. The price point is right in line for the quality of the product but definitely be prepared to make a pricey purchase. I will definitely buy more Kate Spade, but I recommend checking out the selection that Nordstrom Rack has!
Anna M.
Livonia
We go-to wedding/Shower gift for all my friends are the engraved glasses by Kate Spade. They are so cute and everyone loves them. They are the perfect addition to any bar set.
Emily D.
Myrtle Beach, SC
I love the quality of Kate Spade bags and wallets. They are pricey, but there are always sales and deals going on if you go to an outlet or get their emails. Everyone in the store is friendly and wants to help you find the bag that you love! Kate Spade is my favorite purse brand and I will continue to shop here.
Luna B.
Riverside
Not gonna lie. I love the simplicity of Kate spade items. They are always designed gorgeously and usually well made. The price tag is what usually kills it for me. Due to the fact that the items are so simple yet cute gives way to other companies being able to do the same for much lower prices. She cute though.
Stephanie P.
Jupiter, FL
One of my favorite designer brands of all time. Kate Spade always has classic pieces that are not too flashy but definitely have a punch of color and style. I am a huge fan of the jewelry and purses. If you’re looking for gorgeous pieces of jewelry and want to pay a reasonable price Kate Spade has you covered!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?