BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20593)
Laura E.
I love the classic clean lines of my Kate Spade handbag. It's simple and classy; perfect for business attire or for the weekend. It holds its shape well and cleans easily.
Janie B.
I recently ordered a Cameron Street wallet from Kate Spade's clearance section. Originally it was priced at 89.99$ but I only paid 46$ using a promo code and the discount. I love the wallet and also loved how fast it shipped. I will definitely be ordering again in the future.
Kelly C.
Dayton, KY
Kate Spade is the best brand of handbags I've ever purchased. I carried the same bag for over a year and it looked a good as the first day I bought it. The material on the inside held up great as well
Maricruz R.
Covington, GA
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I didn't know much about this brand until I started working at TJ Maxx. I like it because its so simple and so unique the colors this brand uses are great and different. its expensive but well worth it.
Gee H.
It's one of the most "in" designers right now in handbags. I love shopping their surprise sales. I have products ranging from wristlets to a large handbag, and all are great quality with cute designs.
tianna f.
i love kate spade products. they are amazing and trendy. theyre cute and colorful. they arent cheap but again when buying things you get what you pay for. i shop at kate spade mostly for phone cases . ive seen other things they carry and i would definitely buy some of their stuff
Sunshine L.
Brooklyn Park, MN
I love all my wallets and purses from Kate Spades. They may be pricey, but I love the material of all my purses and wallets I've gotten from them. I find them durable as well. They have lasted me a long time.
Abigail B.
Fishers, IN
I only have a few things from Kate Spade but the quality is worth the price. All of my things have lasted really long and they haven't broken. I would recommend Kate Spade for purses, jewelry, and cases
Diana C.
carmel, IN
Love my bag I got about a month ago!
I bought a fuchsia pink and it adds a great "pop" of color for my simple outfits. I get plenty of compliments when I wear it, leather and quality is amazing as well!
Laura S.
Costa Mesa, CA
I have yet to own a Kate Spade bag because of the money, so I can't comment on durability, but judging simply on appearances, I have to say that Kate Spade products are gorgeous. I would love to own one.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?