BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Sarah D.
Duluth, GA
I have an adorable Kate Spade wallet. The quality is great, and everyone compliments it. The color is actually different than how it appeared online, but I still love it.
Alisa C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love how Kate Spade products seem to be timeless. They aren't pretentious or gaudy with the logo blasted everywhere. They are simple yet elegant and can be used for a long period of time with the great quality.
Hannah O.
Franklin, TN
I love my pale pink Kate Spade purse. It's so cute and goes with everything. The leather is top quality and I get compliments on it all the time. It's beautiful and classic. Love it and proud to carry it around!
Lindsey K.
Swampscott , MA
Kate spade is a brand with a great name. The sale has recently gone from classic to a little trendy. They still have some classic pieces, but many of the pieces in the stores are just too trendy for my taste.
Ruth B.
Charlottesvle, VA
I own too many Kate Spade pieces to count. No one does classy yet whimsical like they do yet everyone keeps trying to knock them off. Whenever I use my ladybug or pineapple purse I always get so many compliments
Kristen m.
Great quality and super cute merchandise! I have many bags, wallets and accessories by Kate spade and I always get compliments on them. I have been using the same wallet for two years and it still looks brand new!
Megan E.
Tuscaloosa, AL
Kate Spade is a fabulous brand to splurge on. My favorite over the shoulder Kate Spade gets plenty of compliments every time I wear out! Definitely a little pricey but definitely worth to ask for as a present.
Vanessa O.
Never been disappointed with Kate Spade products. Yes the products is an investment, but it's worth every penny. Always had a great experience with this company.
Tamara J.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite stores because they offer fun and whimsical designs that are actually usable! Their quality is also excellent and I love buying everything from purses to jewelry to shoes from them!
Brenda G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I love everything kate spade! From their handbags to their sandals everything is so cute & stylish! My favorite purchase has to be my large cedar tote which I love to travel with because it has room for everything!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?