BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20500)
Danielle K.
Paris, TX
Love the selection of purses and other items at the outlet stores! I also love their iPhone cases. I've dropped my iPhone so many times and the case has been super protective and my screen hasn't shattered.
Taylor K.
Angola, In
I am Kate Spade obsessed. I absolutely adore her jewelry as well as her hand bags. Even my five year old had to have a pair of earrings! Her glitter items are always my favorite! Everything is so classy!
Hannah W.
Hayes, VA
Purchased some nautical knot earrings and I absolutely loveee them! They are the perfect size studs but are just a little heavy. I wear them almost everyday. They are the perfect fit for my busy lifestyle!
Abbie A.
Tuscaloosa, AL
My favorite red cute little purse is the perfect thing to wear with all my outfits. It is very good quality and I use it constantly. I have a matching wallet to go with it and they are such a dynamic duo.
Melissa M.
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I have Kate Spade
Purses and I love them. They are made really well! I love how long they last. The quality is just amazing! I don’t think there is any room for improvement!!! I’ll definitely purchase again!
jessica D.
I received this product as a gift and it is the only one that I own. I like the look and the functionality of the product. It is quite small but good for holding small amounts of items. I use it regularly.
joy a.
Saint Louis, MO
They make great purses and wallets and bags! Somewhat pricey but the sales are usually reasonable. Their products are quality and hold up well. Very please with all Kate spade products I've encountered!
angelica r.
victorville, CA
I recently purchased a handbag. It just screams luxurious and classy. Love my new handbag, although small, looks beautiful. My bag has been holding together pretty well. The hardware has not turned nor has the leather been scratched.
Tatyana P.
I love Kate Spade products. Their wallets and handbags are adorable and amazing quality. Don't even get me started on their accessories line, their earring, necklaces, mugs, and stationary are to die for!!!
Holly n.
Fashionista Expert Level 2
I really love the kate spade cross over bags. They are amazing and the colors are always perfect for whatever time of year it is. The bags fit great and are a good size to fit everything you need in them
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?