BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20530)
Jillian G.
Kingston, GA
I have two purses and a wallet from Kate Spade. I love the classy look of all the products. Although they can be pricey, you really only need one or two nice purses and you can use them for most any occasion.
Janae G.
Tyler, TX
I have only bought handbags from Kate Spade, surprisingly. They are a little pricey but not as much as the more high end brands. I am a little rough with purses and never saw anything rips or holes in my bags.
Abbie S.
Lebanon, IN
I love the fun and ever changing designs. My favorite is a phone case with Four Calling Birds on it. I buy Kate Spade gifts for my mother all of the time and I know she will love the quality and fun print.
Ciara R.
Brownstown, MI
The best purse and wallet I have EVER bought. They have crazy good sales and online flash sales. Everything that I have ever bought from Kate Spade has lasted forever. They also have a really good warranty.
Charlee S.
Hickory, NC
I bought a super cute mini backpack from here recently. It is great quality and will definitely last for a long time but it isn't practical. It is very small and I can't really carry it, considering I am a student and carry a normal sized backpack. I wish I had purchased a purse instead
Mattie G.
Roswell
The reason I love Kate spar is because she designs fun, colorful and inspiring items! It's amazing quality and always fashionable she is never trashy always class and she shares inspiration to young women!
Brooke M.
Pearl, MS
I love her gorgeous sparkling earrings! They are all so different that it's virtually impossible to never have the perfect pair. My favorite pair is the studs that have all the glitter in them (multi-color) they match everything I own!!
Cassidy B.
Lincoln
Kate spade is my favorite high end brand. I love all of my Kate spade purses because they are classically stylish and great quality. I just wish the brand was not so expensive. I love shopping at Kate spade
Arlene C.
San Diego, CA
I recently bought a purse. It's by far my favorite purse ever! Great quality and I love the texture. Kate Spade has some great things. Wish I could afford more! Buy it a purse or wallet if you want to splurge a bit. :)
Toni W.
I orded the Kate Spade Cameron Street Candace Satchel bag. My bag is so beautiful. This is the perfect business casual bag. I've gotten so many compliments. My purse is well made and in excellent condition.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?