BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20573)
Jane Y.
This is one of my go to brands.  I love the quality of their bags and some of their shows are pretty nice.  Business wear is really nice but my favorite are the bags.  I have a number of them and they look great.  Lots of complements.  You can get great sales on their site sometimes.
nidhi 🌞.
Storrs, CT
every style they have to offer is effortlessly fashionable! their variety of colors can give pizzaz to any outfit! i love throwing on my red satchel with just jean and a tshirt. kate spade is a brand that i swear buy and always walk out of the store with something even a little wallet because they last me a lifetime
Leslie N.
I love Kate Spade products! I have numerous phone cases and a lot of the jewelry. My favorite pieces of jewelry are in her collection and they are so nicely made and beautiful!
Morgan G.
London
Kate Spade purses and wallets are great quality, plus super cute! Affordable in comparison to other high ends designers. All of the products from this brand are cute as well as functional. Great for any ages, children to elder. I would definitely recommend shopping here if you’re on the market for an adorable bag!
Emily D.
Draper, UT
I love Kate Spade. Definitely one of my favorite luxury brands. I love the jewelry and the bags. Everything I’ve tried have been of a good quality. I wish I had the money to shop here more. I will shop again at some point.
kenia c.
Houston
I really love the purses from this brand and of course the jewelry they sell. Its also not too expensive and its very good quality. I love the variety of colors they have as well.
Ariana S.
Titusville
I am totally devoted to Kate Spade purses! They are always so well made and are the perfect mix of classic style with a little bit of whimsical inspiration. I have loved everything from little wristlets, to everyday bags, to the bad I carry everyday to work, and even better they actually hold up when you use them!
Sydney F.
Pittsburgh
I love Kate spade and all of their designs. I love the surprise sales as well, it is the perfect for way for a college student to get a well made designer bag and not break the bank. I just ordered a black tote bag last week and it was absolutely perfect. I have never been disappointed and will continue to order!
Yesenia W.
Chicago
Love this brand. The prints and styles are fun and unique. The jewelry is pretty good in that even though it’s costume jewelry it holds up well. The stores are usually pretty empty because the price point is high, but at the same time the level of customer service I’ve experienced with Kate Spade has been awesome.
Megan G.
Oh my goodness do I love Kate Spade. They have just beautiful home good items, fun personal items, and my favorite purses of all time. My only issue is that their products are incredibly pricey. So in all honesty, I often choose another brand instead. But of the items I have by Kate Spade, I am always very happy with them!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?