BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20537)
Amanda L.
Harrisburg, PA
Kate spade's products are amazing! I got my makeup case and bag for half off and it's good quality and in great condition. Their phone cases are super cute also!
Cristina S.
Pittsburgh , Pa
I just love Kate Spade. I got the MRS necklace for my wedding and it was so chic and cute and suttle it looked perfect for my dress. We also got Kate Spade toast glasses and the decanter they are just so cute.
Brittany W.
Beavercreek
I've always used Michael Kors, but when I was on vacation I decided to check out Kate Spade as well. I got a wallet from there and it's PERFECT. It's the perfect size for what I needed and it's so cute as well.
Tracy
I love the purse styles they have there. They are soo modern looking and go with any outfit. I enjoy the sleek clean look that the purses have to offer and then they have a pop of color just to give you style. I also enjoy the "Kate Spade" emblem on their purses, wallets, covers and cases.
derica a.
Love Kate Spade everything! I own several bags, wallets, watch and earrings. Their wallets are probably my favorite product as they are well made, cute, and last forever. I adore shopping in their stores!!
Alexandra A.
Ballwin, MO
Kate Spade has fun and unique merchandise. I shop here when I can and during sales. They have some room for improvement when it comes to customer service because they don't have a very knowledgeable (in my area) group of employees. Despite the difficult customer service, this is a great place to shop.
Mika K.
Natchez
This brand is my new obsession. I have sunglasses, a travel tumbler, a couple bags, my mom has a pair of earrings. Just to name a few. This brand can do no wrong. I love all their products and it's a great brand name for decent prices. Only con I could thing of is the sunglasses leave marks on my nose but haven't seen anything like them
Yolonda W.
One of my favorite brands. Kate Spades has sophisticated clothing and accessories. Kate Spade is my go to place for when I'm looking for something special and girly.
Sonte R.
I own some phone cases and a purse from Kate spade and they are so beautiful!! Probably the best thing I've purchased . I do love Kate spade and I need to try more of their products. I will definitely be shopping there again.
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Just got my first Kate Spade purse and I'm in love! He quality is top notch and there selection is varied and all super stylish! Great quality and can't wait to use!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?