BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20491)
Danielle H.
Conroe, TX
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Just got my first Kate Spade purse and I'm in love! He quality is top notch and there selection is varied and all super stylish! Great quality and can't wait to use!
Amanda  R.
Davison, MI
I love my Kate Spade wallet. It's high quality, and has lasted me a long time! I don't typically shop for this brand, as it is expensive. I love finding these deals at other stores that carry the brand, though.
Marielis M.
Bought a beautiful bracelet from Kate Spade, in a cream and gold color. My family members always borrow it from me. Such a beautiful but simple piece of jewelry.
Tracy
I love the purse styles they have there. They are soo modern looking and go with any outfit. I enjoy the sleek clean look that the purses have to offer and then they have a pop of color just to give you style. I also enjoy the "Kate Spade" emblem on their purses, wallets, covers and cases.
Katiana D.
Raleigh, NC
Amazing brand as a whole. I have purchased various products: jewelry, handbags, wallets, cups, decor, etc. and they are all amazing quality at a fair price. Love this brand and will continue to shop with them.
Caitlynne H.
I love Kate Spade. From their clothes to their bags to their accessories. They are a high end brand; however, they're cheaper than most higher end brands. They're products are chic and are useful in daily life.
Janae G.
Tyler, TX
I have only bought handbags from Kate Spade, surprisingly. They are a little pricey but not as much as the more high end brands. I am a little rough with purses and never saw anything rips or holes in my bags.
Lizzete S.
San Antonio, TX
Love Kate spade. Bit pricey but that's why I shop at the outlets! Love there styles and fun colors. I bought a large bag and matching wallet for 159.00 at the outlets. Very durable materials. Highly recommend.
Elle S.
My go-to bag is a black boxy Kate Spade purse with a beautiful fuschia lining and a removable strap, elegantly accented with gold hardware. The versatility of this purse has proved invaluable over the ears, and the craftsmanship is sublime!
Lindsay S.
Tulsa, OK
Super high quality and great deals at outlets ! I love this brand because of their vibrant colors and the life of the products. The customer service has always been amazing and everyone is so kind and helpful.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?