BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20573)
Ruth B.
I own too many Kate Spade pieces to count. No one does classy yet whimsical like they do yet everyone keeps trying to knock them off. Whenever I use my ladybug or pineapple purse I always get so many compliments
Leslie G.
Kingsville , TX
Kate Spade has never disappointed me! From the iPhone cases, to kitchenware to perfume, I've always fallen in love with every single product I've purchased. Not only are all products very fashionable, but they're a great price as well!
Kristen m.
Great quality and super cute merchandise! I have many bags, wallets and accessories by Kate spade and I always get compliments on them. I have been using the same wallet for two years and it still looks brand new!
Vanessa P.
Litchfield, NH
I love Kate spade! It is definitely a luxury brand and it is such affordable prices! Definitely would recommend to sign up with the online emails they’re always doing a 75% off sale!! So worth every penny spent!
Amber M.
Louisville, KY
Absolutely love KS! Their handbags are too die for. I've got about 3 Kate Spade handbags and I adore them making room for more pretty soon lol. The staff are also so friendly go out and enjoy yourself buy a ks bag
Jessica S.
Bright and quirky, high quality items. Kate spade is known for keeping up with the trends in her own way and is not afraid to push the limits but remains tasteful. She's one of my favorite designers because of this.
Alisa C.
Rohnert Park, CA
I love how Kate Spade products seem to be timeless. They aren't pretentious or gaudy with the logo blasted everywhere. They are simple yet elegant and can be used for a long period of time with the great quality.
Lindsey K.
Swampscott , MA
Kate spade is a brand with a great name. The sale has recently gone from classic to a little trendy. They still have some classic pieces, but many of the pieces in the stores are just too trendy for my taste.
Justine B.
Sacramento, CA
I absolutely love Kate's Spades accessories. My favorite purchase from Kate's is this purse and wallet that I got. It is a little expensive but it's worth the price because all their items are very high Quality.
Stacey C.
Rockford , IL
I love the style and patterns, I haven't bought any yet. I'm kind of loyal to another brand. But have seen few that I have highly considered buying. So not sure about the quality, but for the price I would it good.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?