BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Marisol F.
My all time favorite hand bag! All of my bags are from Kate spade and I just absolutely love the colors! They're made of amazing quality and they are so beautiful too!
Leilani E.
Brooklyn, NY
I LOVE kate spade! they're bags are so colorful and fun. They're phone cases are super cute!!! I have four cases I'm obsessed. I just love the youthful/playful designs
Alessandra W.
Clifton, NJ
Absolutely my favorite brand for purses and wallets the quality is amazing and the price is affordable! I used shopping it and it is my favorite purchase ever! I’ll absolutely buy it again and recommending for all my friends!
Atiqa R.
Chantilly, VA
I love this store. I love the bright colors, i love their designs and style. They are a little pricey but I usually wait for the sales to purchase their bags. I do find that the jewelry is a little expensive for what it's worth.
Danielle K.
Abingdon, MD
Favorite brand ever. I'm obsessed with everything Kate spade. They make the cutest items at reasonable prices. I have multiple items from there and will continue buying from them. You can also get great deals at the outlets.
Miranda M.
Edinburg, TX
I really love their phone cases and purses, they are very well made. They have new things like water bottles and umbrellas that are totally modern and are aimed at, yet not limited to, a younger audience. It's so cute and edgy!
Shanti W.
I have several Kate spade purses as well and dresses and shoes. My most recent purchase was the Mr. And Mrs. Clutch which I used for my wedding day. Although costly, I find that the quality is good and I would shop there again.
Holly G.
Fashionista Expert Level 1
My ABSOLUTE FAVORITE brand I buy there watches wallets and jewelry super chic and up to style. Also lasts quite a while and they have guaranteed that come with the purse!
Mariah G.
Manteca, CA
I love everything Kate spade! I get all my purses and wallets from their website and from their outlet stores. I always thought expensive handbags were not important but the quality of their bags are so durable and fashionable!
Abby P.
I love everything Kate Spade. I have four purses of all shapes and sizes. One wallet and many phone cases. They are all amazing quality and well worth the money. I would 100% recommend shopping at Kate Spade. It is my favorite!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?