BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20422)
Gianna S.
My Kate Spade phone case is lovely. It is quite durable having a child in the house and has protected my phone. I like that the pattern has not worn at all and the customer service at the store was awesome.
Madeline W.
I love my Kate Spade cross body purse and watch! They go with all of my outfits and life occasions. Although it is a little expensive, they do have great sales and deals that make it easy to get cheaper items.
Samantha H.
Herriman, UT
I love Kate Spade and the brand style. I especially love the jewelry but some pieces feel quite cheaply made. I wish the bangles were heavier and less plastic feeling. I especially love the earrings this season.
meghan p.
Love my Kate spade bag and matching wallet the quality is amazing I've had my bag for years now and I haven't even gotten a tear or any of the stitching come undone it has held up perfectly throughout the years
Amanda V.
Kate Spade is really showing out and keeping up with update, fashionable and fun pieces. I love when the seasons change and I get to see their take on it with new items. They are I bit pricey but they are great quality.
Briana W.
Horsham, PA
The cutest wallet I bought from here! I love the design of her logo and the wallet was a baby pink. Perfect except for my dog chewed it when he was a puppy otherwise I would still be using it. Always shop here.
Brooke K.
Simply LOVE. I recently purchased a handbag and it is beautiful. It's a tad expensive, but is worth the investment, especially if you can Luck up and find a sale on an item you're wanting. I would shop here again.
Michaela G.
All over a classy brand that I think will never go out of style. I'm so obsessed with Kate Spade I can just tell by looking at someone's bag etc. Great brand and great quality, will always be a returning customer.
Dayzee K.
Love my cross body bag. The leather is nice and soft and you could barely even tell there is wear. Now I just have to work on over filling the thing. I love the multiple pockets on it. Overall, i love the quality.
Courtney L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Have several bags. They look great with any outfit. One thing that is amazing are the 75% off sales and a bag I got on there I get the most compliments from. Great workmanship. Highly recommend. Give as gifts, too!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?