BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Elaine B.
Middle River , MD
This brand is fine. The quality is great, but a lot of the pieces just aren’t practical for me and I truly do feel like I’m only paying for the name brand. I do find Kate Spade to be a great mix of fun and sophistication though.
Leena A.
Milwaukee, WI
Fashionista Expert Level 2
Kate Spade is my preferred brand for luxury purses and accessories. I love every piece I’ve purchased from the brand, whether online or in store. Even if I’m not planning to purchase, I always stop into the store when I’m at the mall because it’s beautiful and I love seeing what new colors and patterns they’re offering! My go-to brand when I’m looking for a new handbag or nice jewelry.
Kayla D.
Apollo, Pennslyvania
Fashionista Expert Level 4
I absolutely love Karen spade products. It was not until a friend introduced me to the products that I did. I have. Few wristlets and a debit card holder. They are great quality and hold up nicely. I highly recommend Kate Spade products.
Brandi P.
I received my first Kate Spade product several years ago, and despite constant and almost daily use, it is still a beautiful wallet. Kate Spade is designed to last and it shows. I have several of her purses, and I love how they make me feel: powerful, strong with a fun side. They can be expensive, but they are worth the price because they will last to a long time with the correct care.
Mallory N.
Twentynin Plm, CA
Great quality bags, jewelry, and clothes. I love that this is a more affordable brand. I own SO many purses grime KS that it's beginning to be a problem! I can't go in an outlet without making a purchase.
Celia F.
Atlanta
Kate Spade is my go-to store for things like purses and phones cases! Their products are made of good quality and last me a long time without damaging. I love their designs and variety of colors/patterns!
Jen W.
Dallas, TX
I love Kate Spade! I have three purses and a wallet. Kate Spade makes quality products. My purses and wallet have lasted forever and they maintain their integrity. My black crossover purse is my favorite!
Katie R.
Northport , AL
Recently splurged and bought myself my first kate spade bag, it’s beautiful and goes well with every outfit !! I would totally recommend to a friend, they are a little pricey but definitely worth the buy!
Jennifer L.
Greer
I love the bags! The online packages things very well and shipping times have been reasonable.

My biggest problem is the sale v the surprise sale v regular sale back and forth. It’s impossible to keep up and I don’t always feel like I’m making the best deal. I try to narrow down items I want and just wait for those to be on the sale list instead of browsing. I will never pay full price!
Anna H.
Aliso Viejo, CA
Just bought a cosmetic bag as a gift for my best friend. I have one from years ago that I still use today. Beautiful design and long lasting. Great quality that’s worth the price. Not too crazy expensive.
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?