BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Melissa B.
Tampico, IL
I love Kate Spade! The quality is great. I am pretty hard on my purses. I have had 1 for over 3 years and use it very often. It has help up really well. The styles and colors are always trendy yet classic. I enjoy giving these as gifts to my team Thank you for a wonderful product.
Lindsey H.
Indianapolis, IN
Kate Spade is my all time favorite when it comes to not only purses but also earnings. Everything so so cute, and I can not get enough. I am such a Kate Spade girl. If there was an option to give it make than five stars I absolutely would.
Jodi M.
Little Ferry, NJ
I love Kate Spade. They have such great products that last a really long time. A lot of my bags are over a year old with very little tear on them. I have a Kate Spade zip around wallet that I've used for years and I refuse to give it up.
Lauren C.
Tucson, AZ
I love Kate spade! All the products they have are fantastic! Especially their purses because they are so Saturday and hold a lot of things in them! One this though is the purses don't have a lot of different compartments but they are still great
Gabbie V.
Austin, TX
Love anything Kate Spade! She always does it right!!! From the jewelry, to the handbags, to the phone cases you will always find what you need in designs that fit your style!
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
I have a wallet from Kate Spade and I love it. Got a good price on it and it has lasted me quite a while!! Not sure id buy anything at full price though. Not sure it'd be worth it.
oshen d.
Excellent quality leather used in crafting their handbags and wallets. Softest leather and beautifully made with a great assortment of styles and colors for everyone's personality. Love the products and simplicity yet wild designs offered
Amy B.
Ellwood City, PA
Kate Spades purses seem to be sturdy and I also love all of her little office decor and tchotchkes. All of the sayings are so clever! Decent prices to feel luxurious without going overboard. I can't wait for my next Kate Spade purchase!
Alicia D.
Kate Spade has the most adorable lines! I love her jewelry line and purses. I always get compliments on my Kate Spade items! It's a little bit of style added to my wardrobe!
Emily s.
Kate Spade bags and accessories are beautifully made and timeless. I just bought a rose gold computer sleeve which I adore. Love the quality and high-end nature of Kate Spade!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?