BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Grace L.
Sammamish, WA
I like Kate Spade. I think her planners are super cute and awesome for getting organized. She had great stationary. I like the iPhone cases too. My only problem is that they're very pricey, but you're paying for the name.
Rebecca R.
Any bag you purchase from them is so worth your money! The are such a good piece to any outfit and add such cute detail to them! I love my Kate spade and when they have 75% sales is the best time to get one!
Shirley T.
Love Kate spade for their small wallets and small purse accessories. Well crafted leather that holds up and keeps its form. I like to use these when going out and I don't want to carry my big wallet
Victoria B.
Charlotte, NC
I love Kate Spade. The products may be pricey but they are very well made. The products are unique and fun. I love how personal some of them are. The best thing about Kate is that there are outlets everywhere that have the products a lot cheaper than straight out of the store.
Colleen E.
Ellicott City, MD
I have Kate Spade perfume. It smells so fresh. It reminds me of the ocean. It was 25.00 at Ulta. It was a roller ball. I save it for special occasions. It was "Up in the Air". Such a great perfume.
Myranda E.
Fashionista Expert Level 3
I love love love the elegant, classic, and chic look of all things Kate Spade. From the purses to the shoes and adorable accessories, they nail it every time. So many great gift options and great quality.
Amber S.
Fort Worth, TX
I love Kate spade. They are classy bags for all occassions. There are so many colors and styles available for all tastes. They are a little expensive but they're genuine leather and worth every penny.
Sara I.
I have a few Kate spade items and they are amazing! The quality of the bag I have is great and super affordable ! Also I own a pair of vison glasses and I loooove them and got them at a bargain price of 35 bucks !! Hit the outlets for the better prices for Kate spade !!!!
Ava F.
Jenison, MI
I few years ago from Christmas, my best friend got Kate Spade bracelets for herself, all the girls in our friend group and myself. I love it so much. It has held up wonderfully after all these years of use and abuse. It looks beautiful and it is sturdy and great quality.
Natalie L.
Always have the best and cutest and up to date products. All of my bags/wallets/jewelry are good quality and never have issues. So much to chose from and always makes great gifts. Recommend shopping there
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?