BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Reviews (20410)
Melissa G.
Jurupa valley, CA
When I'm looking for a purse that is exactly what I want and not everybody has I always go to Kate Spade. I wish the prices were a bit lower but you get what you pay for anybody could find exactly what they want at Kate Spade.
Hollie M.
Dayton, OH
Beautiful bags. Bright colors and the shape of the bags are just beautiful. They keep their shape over time and you don't have to worry about it getting deformed. Favorite bag of mine is Kate spade, can't wait to get more!
Jessica C.
Portland, OR
ALL time favorite brand for handbags! Love the style and the color selection! Packaging-includes the brown bag to carry purse, which is super cute. The quality is great!
Katelyn W.
['Sealy', ''], TX
I've purchased multiple phone cases from Kate Spade and they never disappoint! Always very cute and stylish, as well as durable compared to other "fashionable " phone cases. I'll definitely continue doing business with them!
Jessica V.
Artesia, NM
I have a Kate Spade cell phone case and it has lasted me for over two years! It has a few scratches but it has kept up rather well considering what it's been through.
Brianney R.
Posen, IL
Love their phone cases. They are so nice and great quality. I love how reasonable priced they are and how cute and pretty they are. I recently purchased 5 case all so cute with sparkles and some with cute designs. Love them
Amy G.
Love there purses, they are so stylish and sheet and unique. They have so many different styles and colors to choose from everyone is bound to find something they like.
Sam S.
The quality of their phone cases and handbags is truly amazing. I have had cases that lasted almost a year and the only reason I replaced them was because I wanted a new one. Their handbags are great too they often run sales and you can find tons of items. Their clothing is nice but the sizes run really weird.
Jessica S.
N Hollywood, CA
Ok so Kate Spade has become my all time favorite for having great quality bags for an amazingly cheap price. Their bags are modern, easy to take care of, and stylish
Ivonne R.
Houston , TX
Every time I want a new bag or wallet Kate spade is where I turn to! I love their bags and wallets! Such good quality a bit pricey though but they are worth it! Also I love how they often have surprise sales so that makes them even more awesome!!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?