BY KATE SPADE #2 in Clothing Stores & Brands

Katie F.
Topeka
I have purchased a laptop case and phone case from this brand. They have the cutest designs and many options to choose from. I got them as presents, but they have been great and durable so far. I will purchase another in the future.
Kara H.
Pittsburgh, PA
I bought a phone case for my iphone 6 and it broke within a week. I was extremely disappointed and the customer service was not helpful. I usually like Kate Spade products, but I will never buy one of their phone cases ever again.
Meghan S.
Wenonah, NJ
Great products upscale fun and energizing! I love the different things Kate spade has to offer! Wore my Mrs necklace the day of my wedding received so many compliments!!
Shannon P.
I wore the rose glitter heels with a bow for my wedding. They were absolutely perfect. They are super comfortable for the long evening and wear them any chance I can. They are a pretty penny but are totally worth every single one.
Audrey R.
Kate Spade has fresh, fun patterns and cuts for clothes and all kinds of bag styles from classic to whimsical. I love the Owl bag the most! I wish their kids line were more affordable, but I'm always stalking their frequent sales.
Natalia F.
Orlando, FL
I really like Kate Spade with her vibrant styles of clothing, jewelry, and handbags. Any lady can find office-wear, night-out, and light summer getaway items. Quality and materials are very good. Can be found in malls and outlets.
Jessie S.
Love this brand, high quality, great style and always have good sales. Very expensive but worth it during sales. Lovely dresses and coats especially! Highly recommend their jewelry as well! Great brand!
Jamia G.
Las Vegas, NV
Fashionista Expert Level 1
I absolutely love my Kate Spade items. Cute and trendy purses with a few classic styles that can go with the changing styles and sunglasses that are cute enough to pass for trendy, but with a classic shape. The only drawback is the cost.
Jennifer B.
Mattawan , MI
I am a Kate Spade fanatic. Whether it's my tote and wallet, my baby bag, or traveler bag I am always carrying something KS. The flash sales and outlets are my 2 favorite things that make adding to my addiction affordable and easy!
Cara F.
Kate Spade is one of my favorite designers because of the quality products and good prices! I usually buy a couple bags per year, and they always last a decent amount of time. I also love the trendy styles and cute girly designs!
Khaliun U.
Coach, MK or Kate Spade?
Hannah D.
Santa Clarita, CA
Do you prefer Kate spade or Michael Kors?
Danai A.
La Place, LA
What's better their purses or shoes ??
Evangelina P.
What is your favorite item you got from Kate?
Jessica P.
Montreal, QC
Whats your favourite Kate Spade product?